I reviewed the restaurant on 5 categories:
1. Service- the service was superb! Not only did our waitress wait on us but so did other staff
2. Price- I thought the price was pretty reasonable for all the food we had. Our bill was $107.00 (2 people) BUT we each had a five course meal.
3. Taste- the food was delicious! I had a shrimp remoulade salad, gumbo, brisket appetizer, BBQ shrimp and banana bread pudding...all of it was good.
4. Location- Tujague's is located in the heart of the city, the French Quarters. This location is great for both tourists and natives. The only down side about this location is the parking.
5. Ambiance- The restaurant had a very nice and simple atmosphere. White table clothes and candles set the mood. see picture below.