- I drink between 96 ounces to a gallon of water a day.
- I drink hot peach tea with a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and honey 2-3 times a week.
- I take a whole foods, food based multivitamin daily
- I take flax seed oil supplement 2-3 times daily with meal.
- I wash my face twice a day with Vitamin E Body Shop face cleanser for 2mins using my Mia 2 Clarisonic.
- I use my homemade half ACV, half water solution toner
- Then I moisturize with Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream and body shop Vitamin E moisturizer with SPF in the morning or Vitamin E intense moisture cream at night sometimes I substitute the intense moisture cream for Burt bees sensitive skin moisturizer.
Disclaimer: I'm not recommending my skin care regiment nor products I'm just stating it for full disclosure purposes. I am only recommending you drink more water.
Some Thing's I Found Helpful :
- Buy a 32 ounce container and fill it up 4 times throughout the day, that should result in you drinking 128 ounces of water also known as a gallon.
- Time is another great tip. You aren't suppose to drink water too fast just so you can get your gallon in lol. Instead have a time target or estimate time for completion. For example sip on 32 ounces every three hours. I start drinking my first 32 ounces at 7am and I'm completed by 10:30 am. My second set of 32 ounces usually last me from 10:30am - 1pm. My third set of 32 lasts me from 1 - 3pm. Then I drink my last 32 while I am home usually between 5-9pm at night.
- Buy a Brita water pitcher or dispenser. Drinking 8 water bottles a day can be expensive and wasteful! Not to mention how strenuous it is for a single female living in an apartment complex trying to carry and unload a pack of water bottles from her car to her front door lol. Either you can constantly carry a ton of water bottles or you can have an unlimited supply of water and replace your filter every two months for $8 its totally up to you lol
Post a Comment